Ariane Resnick: Vegan vs Paleo, Natural Remedies, & Bone Broth Benefits – #239
Why you should listen –
Ariane Resnick comes on Bulletproof Radio today to discuss the many benefits of bone broth: how it helps heal physical wounds, Lyme disease, nutrient deficiencies, and boosts fertility in women. Enjoy the show!
New Interactive Transcripts!
It’s easier than ever to find and share specific parts of the show with friends and family. Check out our new interactive technology by clicking through to the transcript page. You can jump around to different points in time of the YouTube video & audio by clicking on the transcript. Let us know what you think!
Ariane Resnick is a private chef and nutritionist who specializes in organic farm-to-table cuisine. She has cooked for celebrities Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin, Jeff Franklin and others. Ariane recently released her first book, “The Bone Broth Miracle.” She is also a survivor of late stage Lyme Disease chemical poisoning and recovered holistically from bone both. Ariane has been featured in Well + Good NYC, In Style, Star, Goop.com, and Food Network’s “Chopped.”
What You Will Hear
- 0:14 – Cool fact of the day
- 0:50 – Welcome Ariane Resnick
- 2:13 – Healing with holistic eating
- 11:50 – In vitro fertilization vs. healthy food
- 16:24 – The Bone Broth Miracle
- 21:35 – Risks of alkaline water
- 25:07 – Why boiling bones is so special
- 37:18 – Not all meat is equal
- 43:30 – The recipe for fixing Lyme disease
- 50:14 – Chemical poisoning and recovery
- 1:04:23 – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!