Choose Your Words, Change Your Life: The Communication Episode with Clint Arthur # 503
An incredibly interesting conversation from two Wharton Business School grads with an affinity for butter…
Celebrity Entrepreneur & Branding Expert Clint Arthur is the #1 Bestselling author of “Break Through Your Upper Limits on TV,” followed by “What They Teach You At The Wharton Business School,” and his latest book, “Speaking Game: 7-Figure Speaker Secrets Revealed.”
Knowing how to communicate will change your life, it’ll change your relationships, it’ll change your friendships, it’ll change everything you do and that’s why this is a core skill to being a good friend, to being a good member of your community.
Whether it’s in front of a classroom, a small group or a national stage, it doesn’t really matter, the topics Dave Asprey and Clint get into in this episode apply to all of us.
Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with the Transcript
– Elvis and Glossophobia 00:03:05
– Iron Chef had missed the most important ingredient 00:19:21
– Why are you motivated to help others 00:26:30
– People who are stuck as cog in the wheels 00:28:24
– How to self promote 00:23:25
– You need a formula to help your clients 00:31:53 and again at 00:36:05
– Five things you shouldn’t say 00:37:38
– Five things you should always say 00:46:51
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.