Neuroscience, Mystical Practices, and Transformation with Dr. Joe Dispenza – #703
In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, my guest is Dr. Joe Dispenza. He teaches people how to rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes. His work combines neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions and healing.
“I talk about how the mind and body are connected and how we can begin to change who we are and that we’re not hardwired to be a certain way for the rest of our lives, and we’re not doomed by our genes,” Dr. Joe says. “In fact, we’re marvels of adaptability and change.”
He’s an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and educator.
In his advanced workshops around the world, he has partnered with other scientists to perform extensive research on the effects of meditation, including epigenetic testing, brain mapping with electroencephalograms (EEGs), and individual energy field testing with a gas discharge visualization (GDV) machine. His research also includes measuring heart coherence with HeartMath monitors.
“I think there’s power in numbers,” Dr. Joe says. “The higher the amplitude, the higher the energy. And if you get enough people thinking the same way, feeling the same way, doing the same things, and you can get and train them into that frequency.” That’s where the magic of healing and transformation happens.”
In a simple, inspiring, and compassionate way, Dr. Joe shows people how they can take their new knowledge to help heal illnesses, chronic conditions and diseases, and also evolve their consciousness.
“People are beginning to understand that it is more possible when see the evidence in front of them,” Dr. Joe says. “And that’s a footprint in consciousness. And so we have evidence in the scientific world, we have evidence in testimony, and I think evidence is the loudest voice.”
However you’re managing the current global pandemic, you have an opportunity to look within, grow, learn and even speed up your belief in what’s possible.
“So keep doing the work,” Dr. Joe says. “Keep working on yourself. Keep applying it. Try it out. Be a scientist in your life. Experiment. Make it fun. Open up and see if you can begin to produce effects in your life and when you do pay attention to what you did and do it again until you get really good at it.”
Enjoy the show! And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts.
Follow Along with the Transcript
- The mind and body somehow can influence each other to begin to make more permanent changes. – 2:35
- We are not separate in space and time. – 3:22
- People wearing the monitors, the majority of them went into heart coherence at the exact same time. – 5:15
- The heart center has a specific gland that has an endocrine function and an immune function. – 6:31
- Over 100,000 people now that have had an exposure to the GOLOV-20. – 8:21
- The quantum field is an invisible field of energy and information that exists beyond space and time that connects everything physical. – 9:16
- Blown away by the dramatic changes we’re seeing in the way the cell functions. – 10:26
- There’s some kind of experience where they feel a greater level of love than they’ve ever felt in their entire life. – 14:25
- The autonomic nervous system processing high amplitudes of gamma in a very coherent way is sending a very, very orderly signal to every cell and tissue in the body. And when we see that there are immediate quantum effects. – 14:51
- We have evidence in the scientific world, we have evidence in testimony, and I think evidence is the loudest voice. – 20:56
- They’re faster than the speed of light. That’s a quantum phenomenon. – 24:32
- The more in wholeness or connectedness, we are more divine. So maybe it’s just a function of language. – 29:00
- But it’s not chemical. It’s electrical. – 32:42
- Do something in addition to what you’re doing to see if you can find the new input into the system. 37:53
- The soul is what connects us to singularity. – 40:34
- What’s going on neurologically when people are crystallizing when they need it? – 48:40
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.