Limitless: How Will Smith and the X-Men Got That Way – Jim Kwik Tells Dave Asprey – #695
In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, my guest is a widely recognized world expert in memory improvement, brain optimization and accelerated learning. Jim Kwik has poured his life’s work into making people limitless.
“The No. 1 capability to cultivate today is learning,” Jim says. “If you learn how to learn, you can apply that towards everything. You can grant all of your own learning wishes.”
Jim’s going to show you how to break free of limiting beliefs, achieve new levels of success, and lead a more exceptional life. You’ll get a practical series of tools that will help you cast off your perceived restrictions and learn how to unlimit your brain.
After a childhood brain injury left him learning-challenged, Jim Kwik created strategies to dramatically enhance his mental performance. He has since dedicated his life to helping others unleash their true genius and brainpower. He’s on a mission to leave no brain behind and to do that, is reaching as many people as he can with a book based on his years of work with people from every walk of life: “Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, Unlock Your Exceptional Life.”
“In the limitless model, the first circle is your mindset,” Jim says. “All behavior is belief-driven. If you don’t believe it’s possible, if you don’t believe that you’re capable of it, if you don’t believe you even deserve it, the methods, they’re not going to have its full potent effects.”
Be sure to listen all the way to the end for a special offer directly from Jim.
Enjoy the show! And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Book: “Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, Unlock Your Exceptional Life” limitlessbook.com
- Jim’s accident when he was 5 years old. – 3:44
- School teaches you what to learn but not how to learn. – 5:50
- How did you get into Hollywood and the CEO row? – 8:27
- I would always say, “Because I have a broken brain.” – 13:44
- “Life is the C between B and D.” Life is the C between B and D. – 16:11
- Meta-learning is the science of learning how to learn. – 18:55
- I want everyone to picture three intersecting circles. – 20:05
- A lie for me is a limited idea entertained. – 24:11
- There’s not just two forms of genius or intelligence. – 27:57
- The biggest chapter in the book, is the chapter on memory. – 30:32
- First thing is P, which stands for purpose. – 33:31
- The formula again is P times E times S3. – 37:41
- Bad habits and methods we learned back in school. – 44:10
- When they go to limitlessbook.com, I gift them a 10 day audio video summary of Limitless. – 48:23
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.