In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Dave Asprey talked with Master Mantak Chia about sexual energy. Dave has tested out the Taoist teachings of male ejaculation versus orgasm and discovered that they work. During this interview, he gets answers to serious questions about why.
Master Chia is the director of the Tao Garden Health Spa and the Universal Healing Tao training center in northern Thailand and a world-renowned expert on Sexual Tao. Master Chia has authored more than 60 books, including Taoist Foreplay, Sexual Reflexology: Activating the Taoist Points of Love, and the bestselling The Multi-Orgasmic Man.
A student of several Taoist masters, Master Chia founded the Healing Tao System in North America more than 40 years ago and developed it worldwide as European Tao Yoga and Universal Healing Tao. He tours the globe giving workshops and lectures and has taught tens of thousands of students and instructors.
Taoism considers sex to be a sacred act. “Sacred because sexual energy is the reunion of two major forces, love and sex,” says Master Chia.
In this how-to episode, you’ll learn how to lengthen a penis and strengthen a vagina. You’ll also learn how to harness sexual energy to increase your creative power and even extend your lifespan.
“If you can control ejaculation, you can control so many things,” Master Chia says. “Fewer ejaculations mean more energy for your body and brain. And sexual energy makes you smarter.”
Master Chia and Dave also get further into Taoist practices like food, movement, breathing and mindfulness – and how they affect your life force.
The ultimate key to all of this? “The primordial light, because light is everything,” says Master Chia. Listen on to find out more.
Enjoy the show! And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts.
Follow Along with the Transcript
- Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy
- The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know
- Healing Love through the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy
- The Multi-Orgasmic Woman: Discover Your Full Desire, Pleasure, and Vitality
- How Mantak Chia started on his path. – 1:48
- In Taoism we say sex is a sacred. – 5:22
- How often should a person ejaculate if they want to maintain their energy? – 6:41
- They discovered that the sperm, they have to have light. – 7:59
- You have more happiness, more arousal, more happiness also if you don’t ejaculate every time. – 9:33
- The body take a lot of resources to build sperm. – 11:46
- Muscle training for the perineum. – 12:53
- When a man learns not to ejaculate and have sex, he’ll want to have a lot more sex. – 14:50
- What men should know about vaginas from a Daoist perspective. 17:59
- Location of the male g-spot. – 19:19
- So, in the Taoism, we teach the man or woman to work on the tofu. – 20:10
- If you could make the penis longer, it would increase your life by 20 years. – 26:08
- Many studies show that people who do very extreme sport that actually not all of them live longer. – 31:47
- Tao talk about why the light is everywhere. – 32:47
- How many minutes per day on average does it require to have a practice? – 34:32
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.