March Q&A: Breathwork, Stress Hacks, Combating Pre-Diabetes & More! – #293
By: Dave Asprey
Why you should listen –
In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, we’ve selected the best questions that Bulletproof fans submitted via voicemail, Facebook and the Bulletproof® Forums, for another great Q&A. Hear Dave answer questions with recurring guest Dr. Mark Atkinson about pre-diabetes, pairing the Bulletproof diet with cycling and breastfeeding, stress and anxiety hacks, different methods of breathing, detoxing from mercury exposure and more. This episode covers a variety of topics based on your questions. Thank you and enjoy the show!
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – Cool Fact of the Day
- 0:26 – SeatGeek
- 2:25 – Introducing the Q&A
- 4:58 – Dr. Mark’s recent hacks
- 8:56 – Breathing exercises
- 11:52 – Fat adaptation and ketosis
- 23:17 – Stress and anxiety hacks
- 34:55 – The Bulletproof Diet for cyclists
- 39:07 – Breastfeeding on the Bulletproof Diet
- 49:27 – Recommendations for pre-diabetes
- 59:55 – Detoxing from mercury exposure
SeatGeek – promocode: bullet
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!