The Space Between: How the Entire Universe Is Connected – Nassim Haramein #453
By: Dave Asprey
What if you were connected to everyone in the world. Could there be a fundamental geometry of space that connects us all? Unified Physicist Nassim Haramein thinks so! His work spans connections in physics, mathematics, geometry, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology, chemistry as well as anthropology and ancient civilizations. In this episode Nassim and Dave dive into the nature of reality.
Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with the Transcript!
Sponsored by Health IQ
Links/Resources for Nassim Haramein
- Nassim on how he has spent 30 years researching the connections physics, mathematics, geometry, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology, chemistry as well as anthropology and ancient civilizations.
- How Nassim got his start as a professional skier!
- Nassim on the nature of reality.
- Dave and Nassim on the fundamental geometry of space and how we are all connected.
- On space-time and how we are closer to discovering how to utilize worm-holes. “We can only measure when we have access to both ends of the worm holes.”
- How particles are connected to worm-holes in the structure of space.
- Nassim on how everything is entangled.
- Dave and Nassim on, “We are already living in science fiction.”
- How nassim’s brain works and how he started to practice meditation at a young age.
- Nassim taught himself by utilizing libraries and non-traditional methods for his unification theories.
- Nassim and Dave on Biohacking and how it is similar to what Nassim calls “vacuum engineering.”
- How to engineer your reality!
- Is consciousness inside or outside of the body? According to Nassim.
- Are EMFs influencing our bodies.
- Can global meditation make a difference?
- How September 11th disturbed the random generators around the world.
- On Nassim’s theory of how we are all participating in this field that we live in.
- Dave and Nassim discuss things that “should not be possible.”
- “We are all connected, entangled on the quantum level.”
- Are we as a species random? Could it be statistically possible?
- Ancient cultures, meditation and mindfulness.
- Nassim on “the missing link.”
- How to know when you have become successful, and why our President doesn’t If you like today’s episode, check us out on iTunes at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review
- Go check out “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and leave a review!